Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If there is still doubt.......











If there is still doubt that I will cut anything up ... today I put Felony Maker on the lift to investigate a transmission leak. The leak was a simple fix turns out it was just the pan gasket and changing the filter and fluid was past due anyway.

While it was in the air I got to looking around at the suspension and wishing I had the time to go ahead with my plans to lower the ride height. Thinking and thinking, I finally convinced myself to just do it, I have waited long enough and if I didn't rip into it who knows maybe the winter would slide past and spring roll around and the '59 would still be sitting up at factory ride height.

So here's the picture proof. Its all apart, cut up, whatever you want to call it. We'll see how long it takes to put it all back together. I am not buying anything, instead I am making all the brackets, pins, bolts, cutting the factory pitman arm and dropping it. Basically its a low budget done "in house" type of job.

No comments:

Post a Comment