Monday, March 16, 2009

Better kind of Lower


Alright for all who know, I lowered the '59 from its original altitude in January '09. I used a variation of old school ingenuity and some newer dropped components. To sum it up it was junk! It rode worse, handled just as poorly and I could not see myself and a friend racing it to Brooklyn New York for the Rumbers CC show this summer.

So I stepped up and layed out some cold hard cash for a Mustang II weld in suspension system. So far I have about 160 after hours in the transformation and am very pleased. Oh yeah, I could have gotten some knock off "off shore" suspension stuff but I elected to buy American Made! It did cost me about $450 more to "practice what I preach" but at least I know that a tax paying AMERICAN citizen welded my parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment